Tuesday, July 22, 2008

It was probably just late....

but it still made me laugh.

I was up later than usual. I needed some time to sit and unwind and was watching John and Kate Plus 8. Have you seen this show? It's so much fun and the couple is just so....real. Anyway when I watch t.v. later at night I turn it down lower so that T. can try to sleep, because I do this I turn on the closed captioning so I can read what they are saying and not miss anything. As I was watching the show they went to commercial and it was a Zatteran's commercial where a lady is standing in a crowd of people at Mardi Gras with her hands upraised and she yells "Throw me something Mister!" I know this commercial. It kind of annoys me. Sometimes they have the CC for commercials and sometimes not. This time they did. Except I think that the person typing got confused with something from the show that had gone on break because the wording on the screen said "Throw me something Daddy Hamster!" I cracked up.

I know that, now, whenever I see that commercial I will say (or at least think) "Throw me something Daddy Hamster!"

Like I said maybe it was probably just late and now maybe it's just early but it still makes me giggle.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

THat is funny, S! I love when the captions say something completely and whackily different than what was actually said out loud. :)