Wednesday, February 20, 2008

New Attitude

I've been going to a workout group with a bunch of great ladies. To be honest I hate working out. But it's hard to have a bad attitude about it working out with these wonderful women. So with that in mind I'm really going to work on getting a better attitude. Not just about working out but about everything. I used to have a pretty good outlook on life. Somewhere along the way I lost that and I'm not sure why.

The leader of the group has this incredible outlook on life. She is always upbeat and has a great smile on her face and when you see her and talk to her she seems genuinely happy to see you and be conversing with you. She has been having gall bladder attacks and is looking at gall bladder surgery in the future. Another lady in the group has a husband who is facing cancer. He is in the middle of Chemo right now and they don't know if he will have to go forward with radiation treatments as well. He is unable to work. She is also the mother of 4 small children two of which are 5 month old twins. And yet here she comes to the workout with a smile on her face and totally LOVING how she is feeling as she is working out. Just amazing.

So today, I'm making up my mind to have a better attitude about life in general. I

Oooo! Oooo! Ooooo! I've got a new attitude!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

woooo whoooo

go girl!!!

i'm erin. said...

I see now that I truly have your fooled because I HATE our work outs...hahaha just kidding...I LOVE IT! You rock.